A Food Conveyor system is a conventional piece of mechanical handling equipment that’s sole purpose is to transport food materials from one location to another. Many kinds of conveying systems are available, and are used according to the various needs of different industries. Food Conveyors are especially useful in applications involving the transportation of heavy or bulky food materials. Food Conveyor systems allow quick and efficient transportation for a wide variety of food materials, which make them very popular in the food material handling and food packaging industries. Midwest Metalcraft has the expertise to help you design an efficient food conveyor system no matter what area of the food industry you are in.
- Materials are selected based on individual requirements
- Pleated or uhmw bearing housing with stainless steel bearing
- Quick release take-ups where applicable for cleaning purposes
- Stainless steel, polypropylene, acetal, rubber and vinyl belt materials based on application
- Washdown duty electric or hydraulic drives
- Variable speed upon request
- Adjustable leg pads
- Pneumatic holding gates, diversion gates and dumping function
- After wash-down application, blowers available to dry wet product
- Mechanical or electronic timing mechanisms
- Manual or automatic systems
- Custom designed for your needs and requirements with ergonomics in mind
- Sanitary food processing conveyors; USDA accepted
MMC designs, manufactures and installs food conveyors on a one-of-a-kind basis. Each food conveyor is custom built to meet your specific needs with heights, lengths, widths and configurations to precise requirements. We accommodate!
MMC Custom Conveyor systems are designed for any food material handling requirements. If you have anything to move, MMC can provide you with the conveyor food system to handle, transport and deliver your materials.