A conveyor system is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials from one location to another. Conveyors are especially useful in applications involving the transportation of heavy or bulky materials. Conveyor systems allow quick and efficient transportation for a wide variety of materials, which make them very popular in the material handling and packaging industries. Many kinds of conveying systems are available, and are used according to the various needs of different industries. Midwest Metalcraft has the experience to help you design an efficient system no matter what industry you are in.
- Materials are selected based on individual requirements
- Pleated or uhmw bearing housing with stainless steel bearing
- Quick release take-ups where applicable for cleaning purposes
- Stainless steel, polypropylene, acetal, rubber and vinyl belt materials based on application
- Washdown duty electric or hydraulic drives
- Variable speed upon request
- Adjustable leg pads
- Pneumatic holding gates, diversion gates and dumping function
- Blowers available to dry wet product after wash-down application
- Mechanical or electronic timing mechanisms
- Automatic or manual systems
- Custom designed for your needs and requirements with ergonomics in mind
- Sanitary food processing conveyors; USDA accepted
MMC designs, manufactures and installs conveyors on a one-of-a-kind basis. Each conveyor is tailored to meet your needs with heights, lengths, widths and configurations to precise requirements. We accommodate!
MMC Custom Conveyor systems are designed for any material handling requirements. If you have anything to move, MMC can provide you with the system to handle, transport and deliver your materials.